Data Transfer FAQs
The Legacy Login will only be available for 90 days after you are migrated to our upgraded platform. After that, you will have to request a data transfer via Option 2.
Q: How can I get my consumer reports from the legacy GHRR platform?
A: There are two ways to access these:
- Login to the legacy GHRR portal here: Legacy Login for retrieval
- Here, you may download all files by checking the box to select the reports you want and clicking the print icon.
- We can extract your data from the legacy platform and send it to you via a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).If so, Submit a Request for Data Transfer Here
- We’ll contact you with instructions
- Be prepared to: complete a chain of custody form, pay a fee for services, accept and download files
- Below is the format:
Client name folder
---applicant folder (name)
------applicant report html
Please note: we only retain our consumer files for a period of three years. As a file ages past three years, we permanently delete it. If you want copies of your historical consumer reports, we strongly recommend you download them at the time of migration.