Questions about My Account
How do I log in to my ESS account?
To log into your ESS account, go to www.es2.com and select “Client Login” at the top, right hand corner. Enter your user ID and password. If you aren’t sure what your password is, please select “Forgot Password” and enter your User ID and email address. We will email you reset instructions. If you are still having trouble, please contact Client Care.
I know my password is right, why isn’t it working?
Password may not work for a variety of reasons:
- Your Password may have expired. If this is the case you will need to reset your password through the Forgot Password process on the login page.
- Your computer has cached a password. To fix, navigate to your web browser's History section and clear your cache and history. Once completed try your password again.
- Our passwords are case sensitive, please double check your entry, and confirm your caps lock is not on.
We are here to help if you continue to have issues with your password - simply reach out to our Client Care Team at email@example.com or 866-859-0143.
How do I update permissions and/or delete a user from my company's account?
User management is an Administrative Permission. If you do not have the "User Info" section under My Account then please contact Client Care for more information. If you do have "User Info", simply navigate to this section, locate the user, and you will have the option to update or remove user access.
How do I add a user to our account?
You can add a user in one of two ways:
- Log into your ESS account, select “My Account” from the main page. On the right-hand side, select “User Info” then “Add User” and fill out all of the applicable fields. Please note that if you add a user by this method, ESS will not automatically send a welcome letter with account information to the new user.
- Complete an Authorized Access Agreement and sending the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Client Care representatives will add the new user and send out a welcome email with account information.
Please Note: The Authorized Access Agreement can be found in the Documents section of this Resource Library.
How do I review a report for an order that I did not submit?
If the user has the permission settings to view all users’ reports; follow the steps below:
- Click the Report Management tab.
- Click on the button on the right side of the screen that says "View Options."
- Select “All Users’ Reports”
- All the reports that have been ordered on the account will then populate in your bins.
What packages are available on my account for ordering?
Information for your available packages is available by logging on to your ESS account, going to "My Account" and then to "My Prices." You must have the view pricing permission to access your custom fee schedule.
How do I add a package?
Packages are customized per account. Please contact your Sales Representative or Account Manager.
What steps do I need to take if my company changes its name?
Please contact your ESS representative with information regarding the name change. We will then provide you with the necessary paperwork to facilitate the name change and other information regarding changes that may need to be made to the account.
When does my contract need to be renewed?
Our contracts are typically set for auto-renewal, which means there is nothing that you need to do to continue receiving our services.