Quick Guide: Uploading Documents When Ordering a Report
Uploading documents to a report is easy! Follow these simple steps. Click Order Report.
- Enter the applicant’s information and click Upload Document(s) for this Applicant
- **Ensure pop-up blockers are set to OFF. A second box will come up prompting you to enter information and Browse for the file.
- Enter Title
- Enter Info (not required)
- Browse for the File
- Select Save Document
- The form will then show up at the bottom under “Current Documents”. ESS researchers will be able to view any documents uploaded here
- Follow all prompts to place the order.
**For Georgia State searches, a consent form is always required. An automated note shows up on any background checks with Georgia. If the consent form is already uploaded you may disregard***