Quick Guide: Branch Ordering
Ordering for branches allows an employee to log in with one username/password to order and view reports for multiple locations within an organization.
- Log into the ESS account with the given Username and Password. Click Order Reports tab to begin a new order.
- Click the Branch Order Button on the right side of the screen.
- Select the branch and the user the report should be ordered under. Note: whomever is selected as the user will receive the results once the report is completed. Click Order.
- Once the system cycles, the applicant’s information may be entered and the background ordered as usual. Notice the ordering system notes where the order will be placed.
SWIFTHIRE ORDERING FOR A BRANCH
- To send a SwiftHire request for a branch, follow all of the steps above to choose your branch location. Once the page refreshes, click the SwiftHire Order button, right above the Branch Order Button.
- Enter the applicant’s information including their name, email address, and reference code (if applicable), then select a package. Again you’ll see that the ordering system notes where the order will be placed.
- Click “Submit” to send the request to the applicant. It will include a link allowing them to supply their own personal information. Once they complete the request, we will begin processing their report.
VIEWING BRANCH REPORTS
- Viewing other branch reports or reports listed under another user is easy. Click the report management tab, and at the bottom select either All User’s Reports or All Branch Reports.
- All Users = view all reports for all user’s within the location you are logged into
- All Branch = view all reports for all branches