Quick Guide: Uploading Documents to a Report
Uploading documents to a report is easy! Follow these simple steps.
- Locate the applicant’s report and click the Applicant’s Name to get to the Detailed View Screen.
- Choose Upload Documents Under Report Actions. **Ensure pop-up blockers are set to OFF
- A second box will come up prompting you to enter information and Browse for the file.
- Enter Title
- Enter Info (not required)
- Browse for the File
- Select Save Document
- The form will then show up at the bottom under “Current Documents”. ESS researchers will be able to view any documents uploaded here.